Saturday 11 October 2014

Challenge #262 'Santa Claus'

Hi & welcome to a new challenge here at MTTC. I hope your weather is better wherever you are, I think I have seen the sun maybees twice in the last week, the rest of the time its been raining!

Anyhoos enough of my awful weather, lets see who was chosen (by me shell) as our Top 3 for our 'die cuts only' challenge.

Before I get to them, I just need to say.....lots of people were disqualified as they had used images on their creations & it does say quite clearly no images.

Right on with me Top 3 in no particular order.....




huge congratulations ladies, it was hard to choose only 3 this week. Don't forget to snag your badge from the sidebar x

Now on with this weeks challenge

SANTA CLAUS

another card to add to your Christmas pile!

Lets see what the DT have made.....



















Fantastic creations ladies thank you x

You have until 6pm UK time on Friday 17th October to get your entries in using the blue linky below...

Have fun, hugs Shell & the MTTC DT xx



3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous cards!

Carmen S. said...

Beautiful creations by the ladies. Thanks for this challenge.
Best regards, Carmen

Hazel (Didos) said...

Fab DT Cards, Sending Big Miss Ya Hugs to Everyone, Love Hazelxx