Saturday 30 November 2013

Challenge #225 Sketch

Hi & welcome to a new challenge here at My Time To Craft. Before I get down to this weeks challenge I best announce last weeks 'Special Christmas' Top 3....




Huge congratulations, please snag your badge from the sidebar!

This weeks challenge is a sketch drawn by me (shell)... I hope you like it!

Add flowers, ribbon etc as long as we can still see the sketch you can even flip it or rotate it!


We have two fantastic designers joining our DT this week, I hope you will pop over & welcome them to the team...















Amazing yet again ladies thank you & a huge welcome to Jo & Cazro xx

You have until Friday 6th December at 6pm UK time to get your entries in.

Have fun, hugs Shell & the MTTC DT xxx





2 comments:

Bridie said...

Thanks so much for picking my card for the top three!!

Andrea W said...

Lovely variety of inspiration. Thanks for the wonderful sketch.