Saturday 12 October 2013

Challenge #238 'Sorry I Forgot Your Birthday'

It's Saturday, the start of the weekend means the start of a new challenge here at My Time To Craft!
But before I get to that I need to announce our Top 3 from last weeks vintage/shabby chic challenge!

So in no particular order chosen by me (shell) here we go...

#17 Lizy


#11 Ira

Huge congratulations ladies, it was a hard choice this week with so many gorgeous creations! Please remember to snag your badge xx

Right on to this weeks challenge

'SORRY I FORGOT YOUR BIRTHDAY!'

I'm sure at some point or other we have all need a card like this, here's the perfect chance for you to make a spare one to pop in your box!
Please make sure you creation has some form of text one relating to the challenge theme....Happy belated Birthday, sorry its late etc...

Our fab GDT Kerrie



Lets see what gorgeous creations the DT have made!









We are still abit light on DT with a few off sick & on their hols! I am really sorry if you don't get a comment from us but as you can see we are down on DT members.
Just to give you the heads up I am away next week so on 26th October I will be running a DT call for a few new members. So why not pop back & enter our DT call xx

You have until Friday 18th October at 6pm UK time to get your entries in using the froggy!

Have fun, hugs Shell & the MTTC DT xx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Such lovely cards from the team, with fab cards like these no-one would mind you being too late! Thanks for making me one of this week's top 3 winners, so happy! Hugs, Ira x

Sandra H said...

Well deserved winners congratulations to you all and another fab challenge ....gorgeous creations from the team x

Sylvia Anderson said...

What a great challenge, lovely projects from the DT x