Saturday 23 March 2013

Challenge #214 'Gothic!'

Hi & welcome to a new challenge here at My Time To Craft. I hope those of you who are affected by this bad snow & rain are staying safe & warm. 

Anyhoos on to our Top 3 for our 'Bunnies' challenge last week. It was my (shell) turn to choose & it took me ages lol....so in no particular order here's my Top 3!

#33 Julie T

#25 Julie P

#4 Judy

Huge congratulations ladies, please snag your badge from the sidebar & pop it on your blog xx

Ok so this weeks challenge, I will warn you it did challenge a few of the DT but I think they have all rocked it!! So this week the theme is

GOTHIC!

So anything grungy or dark & you will be fine!

Debs or GDT















Thank you girls, I know some of you struggled with this theme, but I think you all rocked it!!

Congrats to our Top 3 again, I hope you will join in with us again this week

You have until 29th March at 6pm Uk time to get your entries in.

Have fun, hugs Shell & the MTTC DT xxx



3 comments:

Pauline said...

Thank you for the challenge, and the wonderful DT inspiration!
hugs,
Pauline

My Creative Therapy said...

Beautiful work by the DT!!!

Birgitanita said...

Hey. This was an exciting challenge. Thanks to many great inspirations from you.